9:21 PM

Auto Warranty

Posted by Andy Barlow |

So after my wife and my daughter go to bed tonight, I get, for the 1st time, a call from someone wanting to sell me an extended warranty for my automobiles. Apparently the warranties for these 2 vehicles are about to expire and I should act fast to avoid a lapse in coverage.

Here are my observations...
1. The factory warranties on both of my vehicles expired about 30,000 miles ago. You're a little late.
2. http://consumerist.com/5249446/car-warranty-robot-calls-senator-during-meeting-on-capitol-hill - This reeks of a scam and is widely published in many consumer advocate blog sites. Stay away!
3. Don't ever think I will buy anything from you, no matter what you're selling, if you call me after 9:00pm. That's just unprofessional.

Anyway, 1 blog down, 1000s more to follow I'm sure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe